Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Maintenance Minder: Cataracts Cured by Headlight Clearing Kit

Several months ago I wrote a less than favorable review of the Headlight Restoration Kit by Sylvania. A reader wrote in to suggest that I might not have read the directions. Well, I did read the directions. But I was possibly guilty of not reading all the four pages of directions carefully.
Sylvania was kind enough to send me another kit to test drive. So I headed down to the garage where there was no shortage of cars with foggy headlights. This time I stationed a friend nearby and she read the directions for each step over and over again. The result was startlingly clear headlights as you'll see in the photo on the next page. And the car's owner reported that the headlight beams provide noticeably more powerful illumination.
Read More Read More Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment